3. Changes to “Website”: We may, at our absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice, add to, amend or remove materials from “Website”, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of this Website.
4. User Conduct on “Website”: As a condition of your use of “Website”, you may not:
(a) trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
(b) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website;
(c) post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others;
(d) post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
(e) post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
(f) post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate licence granted by us);
(g) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of this Website itself or any Information obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by “BiddingX” in “Website” or pursuant to separate license granted by “BiddingX”);
5. 3rd parties Information:The Information may contain information provided by 3rd parties or sourced by “BiddingX” from business information sources and other references or sources.
We do not take any responsibility of the followings:
(A) if any such Information is not up-to-date;
(B) Separately verify the Information provided by such 3rd party or agency and users may be cautioned thus to the reliability and accuracy of the Information accordingly.
(C) Whatsoever in respect of any such Information. Any use of and reliance of such Information is at user’s own risk.
7. Links to and from “Website”:Links on “Website” may take you to external sites and you acknowledge and consent that “BiddingX” have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us of such websites or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
8. Embedded Content:Embedded content (including embedded images, audio and video content and text) on “Website” that is identified with social media, such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Sina Weibo, Youtube and Instagram, are embedded from 3rd parties hosted sites. Embedded content is subjected to the license terms of the location at which such content is hosted or the license terms imposed by the owner of such content. Embedded content may be used or linked to only in accordance with the terms of the relevant license. You are liable for any consequences of failure to comply with those license terms.
9. User Generated Content:”Website” may include features that support and publish User Generated Content, in the form of comments, discussions, Visualization Threads, audio and video content and other content submitted by registered users. By accessing the Website, you consent to not make use of these features:
(a) To make comments that are threatening, knowingly false, or unlawful; to use foul language; or to engage in personal attacks;
(b) To impersonate any person or entity or create a false identity (other than a pseudonym) on the Website;
(c) To post material that infringes a copyright, trademark or patent right, trade secret or other legal right of any person, corporation or institution or any right of privacy;
(d) To collect, print out, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise make available or use any personally-identifiable information about other users;
By submitting User Generated Content for publication on this Website, you grant “BiddingX” an irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, edit, create derivative works of, and distribute said content. By submitting User Generated Content, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content, including without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, grant the license as abovementioned and for us to post, upload, cross-post and cross-upload the content.You may edit or remove content you have posted on this Website at any time. When you delete content from the Website, such deleted content, while not available to the viewing public and other site users, will remain on the Website server until such time as you make a specific request to us for permanent deletion of such content from the Website server. Such requests may be made in writing, via email as follows:
Email to:?[email protected]
You further understand and agree that User Generated Content posted to the Website will be made available for the public to access, view, and use under the License described above. Specifically, you understand that if you submit a Visualization Thread for publication on the Website, activate the Website functionality or respond affirmatively to the Website messages and enable public sharing, it will be visible to anyone in the public.You understand and agree that we may monitor User Generated Content on the Website, and that we reserve the right to modify, edit, or remove any of said content at our discretion, without notice, and for any reason. You further understand and agree that we may prescreen User Generated Content and may decide, in our discretion, without notice, and for any reason, not to publish it. We assume no responsibility for monitoring, modifying, removing, or declining to publish User Generated Content. You further understand and agree that the views and opinions expressed by other users on this Website are theirs alone and should not be ascribed to “BiddingX”. User Generated Content and Third Party Information are the sole responsibility of the users and third parties, and their accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. User Generated Content and Third Party Information are the property of the creator and we claim no right, title or interest to any such content and disclaim all warranties and liabilities related thereto. If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on this Website without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to us requesting for removal of the content, via email as follows:
Email to:?[email protected]
These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf together with valid proof of ownership. We reserve the right to modify, edit, or remove any of said content subject to copyright infringement notification at our discretion, without notice, and for any reason. You agree that we may terminate your account if your account has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
10. Intellectual Property Right: All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of “Website” belong to us or have been lawfully licensed to us for use on this Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. While you may download or print material from this Website for your personal, non-commercial use, it remains the property of “BiddingX”, unless otherwise stipulated.Unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate license granted by us, you are not allowed to upload, download, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto as this Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.You consent that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, know-how, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (“Feedback”) in connection with this Website without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
11. Limited Liability and Warranty:All Information is for your general reference or use pursuant to any license separately granted by us only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
Your access to and use of “Website” is at your sole risk and is provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. “Website” is for your personal use only and makes no presentation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation any products advertised, bought or sold using “Website” or any warranties on merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Reference in “Website” to any 3rd party products, events or services do not constitute or imply our endorsement or advice of any kind.
(a) the Information on “Website” is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference or as specified in any separate licence granted by us;
(b) the Information on “Website” is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
(c) messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
(d) access to “Website” will be available or be uninterrupted;
(e) defects in “Website” will be corrected.
13. Data Protection Policy:For information about our privacy policies and practices, please refer to our?Data Protection Policy?Refer to the page of Data Protection Policy
Updated in June 2018